Thursday, June 22, 2023

Low Water Bridge - State Route 612 III

 

Low Water Bridge - State Route 612 III

8" x 10" Oil on board

Inquire by email

I'll let the photo below make my excuses for me.  The guy in the blue chevy truck with the camper top had given up and Rainey went under the car shortly after I took the photo of my easel. I stayed mostly dry because I was under the rear door of my car but rain was blowing in on my easel and board and it was getting cold. I actually like this painting, though.  It's a little abstract and I like the colors and the mountain peaking through in the upper right. I hope I haven't complained too much about standing by a river and painting one of my favorite spots on earth.  I really think it's what makes life worth living. 


No comments:

Post a Comment