Friday, January 14, 2011

'The Beltway II'



8" x 10" Oil on Gallery Wrapped HD Canvas
Commissioned
Sold

Back by popular demand...Believe it or not, there was a little buzz surrounding this painting at the Marriott Craft Show.  More than one person wanted it and I felt bad that I couldn't give it to both, so I offered to re-paint it.  It took a little while to build up the motivation to try it again, but I had some meetings yesterday that required me to drive the beltway in its entirety and I came home inspired.  This one may be uglier than the original...

The photo makes it look a little more yellow than it is in person - not sure why.  Sorry this took so long - hope it brightens your workspace.

2 comments:

  1. it is fabulous! I love it more than the first! You're gifted, even when you need more motivation. Maybe you should start an Beltway exit series!

    jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a little ugly to really capture the beltway :)

    ReplyDelete